This year, there’s more!
- More technology: touch screen monitors, listening posts, NASA video, projection orb, spin browser
- More hands-on interaction - 30+ interactive astronomy exhibits in Space Chase
- More full-body experiences - EVA and Moon Walk simulations
- More standards-based reasons to visit - forces and motion, space history, Earth and space science, cosmology, astronomy
Field trips have become twice as educational and twice as fun! With the new 15,000 square foot addition and awe-inspiring Sudekum Planetarium, your students become immersed in and inspired to explore our celestial neighborhood, our universe, brave new worlds...
It’s easy to plan for the field trip of a lifetime. Just choose the dates, pick the programs, and prepare your students for an unforgettable adventure. Education Group rates have been adjusted to make the field trip affordable to all students.
You can use our at-a-glance chart to find which of our programs, demonstrations, labs and planetarium shows align to the specific Tennessee Sciece Standards for your grade level.
Learning Expedition Guides are provided to public and private middle and elementary schools in Davidson County, and to public middle and elementary schools in the following school systems:
- Franklin Special School District
- Murfreesboro City Schools
- Lebanon City Schools District